Learn how to buy data from FCMB using your smartphone. Yes, if you are among those looking for the step-by-step method to buy a data bundle directly from your bank, then you’re lucky.
Why? Because today, you’ll get the short USSD code to buy data from your bank account without stress. This means you can recharge data from the comfort of your home.
Yes, the FCMB code is that good. And in a few seconds, you’ll learn the simple method to buy data from FCMB.
There’s no trick behind it. You can buy airtime from your bank and then buy data from your current network provider. Or, just buy data directly from FCMB without stress.
Buying Data From FCMB
The FCMB mobile USSD code to buy data is not new to many. Yes, it has been available for some time now. And since the introduction of this mobile banking thing, buying airtime and data hasn’t been easier.
If you’ll agree with me, buying data on your MTN, Airtel, 9mobile, or GLO line wasn’t easy. You must go outside the street to buy your network recharge card. After that, you can just dial the working data code to buy a data bundle to brow the internet.
But today, everything has changed. You can stand anywhere, anyhow, and recharge your phone. Yes, you can now buy data on FCMB from your home, workplace, and business centers.
All it takes is the FCMB USSD code and you’re good to go. It is not only about your personal airtime and data recharge. No, you can even buy data or airtime using the FCMB code.
Tech is a big blessing to this generation. Our forefathers never had a life this easy. Like, you can’t buy data from FCMB in the past. Where will you find the bank? lol.
The opportunities we have today weren’t present for them in the past. What a great time to be alive. Proceed to learn how to buy data from FCMB.
How to Buy Data from FCMB
There are different ways to buy data from FCMB. These include the short USSD code, mobile app, and other methods I shared in this section.
You can buy data on FCMB with *329*1*Mobile Number# but this applies to existing users who have configured the mobile bank USSD code on FCMB.
So, start by registering your phone number for mobile USSD code transfers if this is your first time.
How to Register FCMB USSD code – to Buy Data Easily
Follow the guideline below to register. Yes, to make it possible to buy data from FCMB:
- Dial *329*0#
- Select Create/Reset code.
- Select your ATM Card (for customers with multiple cards)
- Enter your ATM Card PIN.
- Create a 4-digit Transaction Code e.g. 1234.
- Enter your USSD PIN.
- Transaction code created successfully.
Reset PIN For FCMB Mobile USSD Code
In case you have forgotten your pin, you can reset it. Simply dial *329*0# to reset PIN or reset/create transaction code. Dial *329*1*Mobile Number# to buy data on any phone.
Now, all these must be done using the phone number linked to your bank account. I mean the same phone number you use to create you FCMB bank account.
Code To Buy Data From FCMB
The short USSD code to buy data from FCMB is *329*1*Mobile Number#. Just, open your phone caller app, dial the code and you’ll see a popup message. Just follow the prompt, select your network, enter the amount of data you want to buy and that’s all.
If done correctly, you’ll receive a message or notification immediately. This SMS show that your data purchase from FCMB was successful. Otherwise, you probably don’t have sufficient bank money in your account.
How to Buy Data From FCMB to Another Number
Now, since you’ve registered your phone number with FCMB, You’re ready. Follow the guideline below to buy data from FCMB to another number without an atm or debit card:
- Simply dial *329*1*Mobile Number#. Do this on the phone number you opened an account with.
- Next, confirm the amount you want to buy.
- Select your Network provider (MTN, Airtel, Glo, or 9mobile)
- Finally, enter your FCMB mobile USSD PIN and confirm the transaction.
That’s exactly how to buy data from FCMB to another phone number (not yours).
Buy Data From Your FCMB Account Using Mobile App
Remember I told you that there are several ways to buy data through mobile banking? This part is about the FCMB mobile app method.
Please, follow the guides below to buy a data plan using the Mobile app. You can either buy for yourself or buy for other phone numbers.
- First, download than FCMB mobile app if you don’t have it yet. Download it here and configure it correctly.
- After that, enter your login credentials and login to the app.
- Locate and tap “Buy Data” from the app home screen.
- Next, confirm the amount you want to purchase.
- Select your Network provider (MTN, Airtel, Glo, or 9mobile)
- Enter Phone Number.
- Finally, enter your transaction PIN and proceed with the transaction.
That’s the simple method to purchase data using the FCMB mobile application. You’ll receive a debit alert on your bank account. On the other hand, the number you bought data for will receive a credit alert.
Interesting right? That’s all it works.
How to Buy Airtime Using FCMB
In this section, you’ll learn how to buy card, credit, or airtime using the FCMB ussd code. This post’s major purpose is to uncover the steps on how to buy data from FCMB. But, since airtime recharge is relevant, let’s add to the content.
Follow the guidelines below:
- Open your phone Caller app and dial *329*Amount#. Then wait for the airtime to be credited to your account. No matter the network you use in Nigeria. Be it Glo, 9mobile, Airtel, or MTN, it works on all popular networks in Nigeria.
For instance, dial *329*500#, to buy N500 credit for your mobile number. This must be done on the phone number you registered with the FCMB account.
Hope you get it now. There’s more below…
How to Buy Airtime From FCMB to Another Number
If you want to buy airtime from FCMB to another number, just dial *329*Amount*Mobile number#. Then, enter your transaction FCMB transaction PIN and you’re good to go.
Alternatively, you can just dial *329# and follow the prompt step by step to recharge your phone. It’s all the same.
Safety & Cautions: Before You Buy Data From FCMB
While you think that the FCMB data recharge code is helpful, there are people who has evil motives.
Yes, a lot of fraudulent activities are going on and if you’re not careful, anyone can buy data from your FCMB account and transfer it to their phone without your consent. Sad right? That’s the world we live in
You can buy data from your FCMB account but please, take note of this information:
- You must keep your phone or PINprivate to avoid unauthorized transactions.
- When you buy data or airtime for yourself FCMB USSD code may not require a PIN. Be careful about this.
There’s more to not bust these are the major ones. Still on it, below are some advantages of buying data using FCMB mobile USSD code:
- The FCMB data code is easy to use.
- On FCMB mobile banking, you can access almost all internet data plans from any network operator in Nigeria.
- It doesn’t consume all your time. Transactions are very fast.
- You can buy data or airtime for yourself and for other people. This includes MTN, Airtel, Glo and 9mobile users. The list may change in the future. For now, these are the popular telecommunication companies in Nigeria.
What Is The Code to Block FCMB Account?
- Hurry up and dial *329*911# to block the USSD code and all transactions from going through on the FCMB account.
First, call +234 (01) 2798800 or simply dial *329#, select self-service, and select block account to block account. You can even visit http://www.fcmb.com/fcmb-online to register and block your card.
How Can I Buy Data From My Bank?
To recharge data from your bank account is simple. Just dial the bank mobile USSD code and you’re good to go. For example, to buy data from FCMB, just dial *329*1#. Select the amount, your network, receiver’s phone number, and proceed from there.
How Do You Buy Airtime From FCMB?
To buy airtime from FCMB, simply dial *329*Amount#. To buy for others, just dial *329*Amount*Mobile number#, enter your PIN and that’s all.
How Do I Use FCMB USSD code?
To activate and start using the FCMB code, dial *329# with the phone number you used in opening your FCMB account. Follow the instruction to activate ussd full. You may be asked to enter the last 4 – 6 digits on your ATM or debit card.
How to Withdraw Money From FCMB?
Below are several ways to withdraw your money from FCMB:
- Visit your bank and request a withdrawal.
- Go to the Automated Teller Machine (ATM) close to you.
- Withdraw from a POS.
- Transfer to someone and get cash back.
Let’s tell the truth, buying data from FCMB wasn’t possible in the past. In fact, no bank in Nigeria permits that. You’re not even allowed to recharge airtime to transfer money to other people.
Thankfully, it’s now possible to buy data on FCMB using your mobile phone. You don’t have to go outside. Just press one or two buttons and you’ll get the data volume you want.
Now, you can buy an internet data bundle for personal use or even buy it for friends, family members, or colleagues at work. Everything is now made easy with Tech.
Well, I hope you’ve learned how to buy data from FCMB today.
Leave a comment in the comment section if you’re facing any challenges…
For now, Read More Helpful Guides Below:
Last Updated on February 7, 2023 by NetworkPalava Admin