Are you searching for tips on how to buy data from Access Bank using your smartphone? Yes, if you are among those looking for the step-by-step method to buy a data bundle directly from your bank, then you’re lucky.
Why? You will receive the quick USSD code today, allowing you to easily purchase data using your bank account. This entails that you may recharge data while relaxing in your own house.
There is no gimmick involved. You can buy data from your existing network provider after purchasing airtime from your bank. Alternatively, purchase data stress-free straight from Access Bank.
Buying Data From Access Bank
The Access Bank mobile USSD code to buy data is not new to many. Yes, it has been available for some time now. And since the introduction of this mobile banking thing, buying airtime and data hasn’t been easier.
You’ll have to agree with me that it wasn’t simple to purchase data on your MTN, Airtel, 9mobile, or GLO connection. To purchase a network recharge card, you must venture beyond the street. After that, all you have to do is dial the active data code to purchase a data bundle for internet browsing.
Today, though, everything is different. Anywhere, at any time, you may stand and recharge your phone. Yes, you may now purchase Access Bank data from your house, place of business, or other locations.
You only need to enter the Access Bank USSD code to get started. It is not just about recharging your data and airtime. No, using the Access Bank code is necessary to purchase data or airtime.
Technology has greatly benefited this generation. Our ancestors never experienced a life this simple. For instance, Access Bank used to not allow data purchases. Where is the bank located? lol.
The opportunities we have today weren’t present for them in the past. What a great time to be alive. Proceed to learn how to buy data from Access Bank.
How to Buy Data from Access Bank
There are different ways to buy data from Access Bank. These include the short USSD code, mobile app, and other methods I shared in this section.
- Now, *901# can be used to purchase data on Access Bank, but only for current customers who have set up their mobile bank USSD code on AB.
Therefore, if this is your first time, start by registering your phone number for mobile USSD code transfers.
How to Register Access Bank USSD code – to Buy Data Easily
Follow the guideline below to register. Yes, to make it possible to buy data from Access Bank:
- Get a phone number for registration.
- Dial *901*0# on your phone and follow the prompts.
- Provide the details that are required per the command prompt that you will see on the screen.
- Use either your BVN or your personal information as prompted.
- After you have provided all this information, details of your account will be sent to you through SMS.
- You must note that the subscription is free of charge, and you do not pay anything for registration.
Reset PIN For Access Bank Mobile USSD Code
To reset your PIN, dial *901#, enter number 4, then follow the other instructions on the mobile phone number. You can then input the old 4-digit pin before being prompted to enter your new 4-digit pin.
Code To Buy Data From Access Bank
The short USSD code to buy data from Access Bank is *901#. Just, open your phone caller app, dial the code and you’ll see a popup message. Just follow the prompt, select your network, enter the amount of data you want to buy and that’s all.
If done correctly, you’ll receive a message or notification immediately. This SMS show that your data purchase from Access Bank was successful. Otherwise, you probably don’t have sufficient bank money in your account.
How to Buy Data From Access Bank to Another Number
Now, since you’ve registered your phone number with Access Bank, You’re ready. Follow the guideline below to buy data from Access Bank to another number without an atm or debit card:
- Simply dial *901#. Do this on the phone number you opened an account with.
- Next, confirm the amount you want to buy.
- Select your Network provider (MTN, Airtel, Glo, or 9mobile)
- Enter Phone Number.
- Finally, enter your Access Bank mobile USSD PIN and confirm the transaction.
That’s exactly how to buy data from Access Bank to another phone number (not yours).
Buy Data From Your Access Bank Account Using Mobile App
Remember I told you that there are several ways to buy data through mobile banking? This part is about the Access Bank mobile app method.
Please, follow the guides below to buy a data plan using the Mobile app. You can either buy for yourself or buy for other phone numbers.
- First, download than Access Bank mobile app if you don’t have it yet. Download it here and configure it correctly.
- Once your app is open, tap on Bills payments.
- Tap on Category and select Data Purchase.
- Tap Biller and select a network provider (i.e MTN, Airtel, Glo, or 9mobile Data).
- Select the product you wish to purchase i.e Data 1.5GB (30 days).
- Then put in the phone number you wish to purchase the data for (either yours or a loved one and friends).
- Then Pay and your transaction would be successful.
That’s the simple method to purchase data using the Access Bank mobile application. You’ll receive a debit alert on your bank account. On the other hand, the number you bought data for will receive a credit alert.
Interesting right? That’s all it works.
How to Buy Airtime Using Access Bank
In this section, you’ll learn how to buy card, credit, or airtime using the Access Bank ussd code. This post’s major purpose is to uncover the steps on how to buy data from Access Bank. But, since airtime recharge is relevant, let’s add it to the content.
Follow the guidelines below:
- Open your phone Caller app and dial *901*amount#. Then wait for the airtime to be credited to your account. No matter the network you use in Nigeria. Be it Glo, 9mobile, Airtel, or MTN, it works on all popular networks in Nigeria.
For instance, dial *901*400#, to buy N400 credit for your mobile number. This must be done on the phone number you registered with the Access Bank account.
Hope you get it now. There’s more below…
How to Buy Airtime From Access Bank to Another Number
If you want to buy airtime from Access Bank to another number, just dial *901*Amount*Phone Number#. Then, enter your transaction Access Bank transaction PIN and you’re good to go.
Alternatively, you can just dial *901# and follow the prompt step by step to recharge your phone. It’s all the same.
Safety & Cautions: Before You Buy Data From Access Bank
Even though you may believe the Access Bank data recharge code to be beneficial, some people just have bad intentions.
Yes, a lot of fraudulent activities are going on and if you’re not careful, anyone can buy data from your Access Bank account and transfer it to their phone without your consent. Sad right? That’s the world we live in
You can buy data from your Access Bank account but please, take note of this information:
- To prevent illegal transactions, you must keep your phone or PIN private.
- You might not need a PIN when using the Access Bank USSD code to purchase data or airtime for yourself. Watch out for this.
There’s more to not bust these are the major ones. Still on it, below are some advantages of buying data using Access Bank mobile USSD code:
- Utilizing the Access Bank data code is simple.
- You may get nearly all internet data plans from any Nigerian network operator with Access Bank mobile banking.
- Your time isn’t entirely consumed by it. Transactions happen quickly.
- Both for yourself and other people, you may purchase data or airtime. Users of MTN, Airtel, Glo, and 9mobile are included in this. Future updates to the list are possible. These are the well-known telecommunications providers in Nigeria right now.
What Is The Code to Block Access Bank Account?
To block your Access Bank account or ATM card in an urgent situation, please open your Phone dialer and;
- Dial *901*911#.
- Select Option 2 (Block Account).
- Select “Self” or “Third-party” for others.
- Enter the phone number linked to the account.
- Select the Account you want to block.
- Enter your USSD PIN.
How Can I Buy Data From My Bank?
To recharge data from your bank account is simple. Just dial the bank mobile USSD code and you’re good to go. For example, to buy data from Access Bank, just dial *901*Amount#. Buy the amount of airtime you want to buy. Now, you can proceed to buy your desired data bundle from your network provider (MTN, Airtel, Glo, or 9mobile).
How Do You Buy Airtime From Access Bank?
To buy airtime from Access Bank, simply dial *901*amount#. To buy for others, just dial *901*amount*Phone number#, enter your PIN and that’s all.
How Do I Use the Access Bank USSD code?
To activate and start using the Access Bank code, dial *901*0# with the phone number you used in opening your Access Bank account. Follow the instruction to activate ussd full. You may be asked to enter the last 6 digits on your ATM or debit card.
How to Withdraw Money From Access Bank?
Below are several ways to withdraw your money from Access Bank:
- Visit your bank and request a withdrawal.
- Go to the Automated Teller Machine (ATM) close to you.
- Withdraw from a POS.
- Transfer to someone and get cash back.
Let’s tell the truth, buying data from Access Bank wasn’t possible in the past. No bank in Nigeria permits that. You’re not even allowed to recharge airtime to transfer money to other people.
Thankfully, it’s not possible to buy data on Access Bank using your mobile phone. You don’t have to go outside. Just press one or two buttons and you’ll get the data volume you want.
Now, you can buy an internet data bundle for personal use or even buy it for friends, family members, or colleagues at work. Everything is now made easy with Tech.
Well, I hope you’ve learned how to buy data from Access Bank today.
Leave a comment in the comment section if you’re facing any challenges…
For now, Read More Helpful Guides Below:
Last Updated on February 7, 2023 by NetworkPalava Admin