Learn how to buy data from Fidelity Bank using your smartphone. Yes, you’re in luck if you’re one of the people looking for a step-by-step guide on purchasing a data bundle from your bank.
Why? Because today, you’ll get the short USSD code to buy data from your bank account without stress. This means you can recharge data from the comfort of your home.
Yes, the Fidelity Bank code is that good. And in a few seconds, you’ll learn the simple method to buy data from Fidelity Bank.
There is no gimmick involved. You can buy data from your current network provider after purchasing airtime from your bank. Or, just purchase data stress-free from Fidelity Bank.
Buying Data From Fidelity Bank
The Fidelity Bank mobile USSD code to buy data is not new to many. Yes, it has been available for some time now. And since the introduction of this mobile banking thing, buying airtime and data hasn’t been easier.
You’ll have to agree with me that it wasn’t simple to purchase data on your MTN, Airtel, 9mobile, or GLO line. To purchase a network recharge card, you must venture outside the street. After that, all you have to do is dial the active data code to purchase a data bundle for internet browsing.
But today, everything has changed. You can stand anywhere, anyhow, and recharge your phone. Yes, you can now buy data on Fidelity Bank from your home, workplace, and business centers.
The Fidelity Bank USSD code is all you need to get started. It is not just about recharging your data and airtime. No, using the Fidelity Bank code allows you to purchase data or airtime.
Technology has greatly benefited this generation. Our ancestors never experienced a life this simple. Like in the past, you couldn’t purchase data from Fidelity Bank. Where is the bank located? lol.
Opportunities that we enjoy now were not available to them in the past. What a wonderful moment it is to live. Continue to discover how to purchase data from Fidelity Bank.
How to Buy Data from Fidelity Bank
Data may be purchased in a variety of ways from Fidelity Bank. The brief USSD code, a mobile app, and other strategies I discussed in this section are some examples of these.
You can buy data on Fidelity Bank with *770# but this applies to existing users who have configured the mobile bank USSD code on FB. Once you dial the code, buy airtime, then you can proceed to buy a data bundle from your network provider.
So, start by registering your phone number for mobile USSD code transfers if this is your first time.
How to Register Fidelity Bank USSD code – to Buy Data Easily
Follow the guideline below to register. Yes, to make it possible to buy data from Fidelity Bank:
The process of registering the Fidelity transfer code is simple.
Follow the steps below to register for the Fidelity Bank Nigeria USSD code:
- Simply dial *770# to start with.
- You will receive a menu and reply to option 1 (instant banking).
- You should be prompted to enter your bank account number.
- Ensure you enter correctly.
- Lastly, it will be required to create a secret PIN.
- Enter four digits that can easily remember.
- Click on confirm and complete the transfer code registration.
- After a few minutes of sign-up, you will receive an SMS confirming your registration to Fidelity mobile banking.
You can start to carry out the transactions.
Reset PIN For Fidelity Bank Mobile USSD Code
In case you have forgotten your pin, you can reset it.
- Open the call pad as if you want to make a call.
- Next, enter *770*00#.
- Press send
- Now, follow the instructions on your phone to reset your PIN.
- Enter a strong 4-digit number you will use as your new PIN.
- Enter again to confirm it.
You will receive a notification with a successful transfer PIN reset.
That is how to reset your Fidelity Transfer PIN in Nigeria.
Now, all these must be done using the phone number linked to your bank account. I mean the same phone number you use to create you FB bank account.
Code To Buy Data From Fidelity Bank
The short USSD code to buy data from Fidelity Bank is *770#. Just, open your phone caller app, dial the code and you’ll see a popup message. Just follow the prompt, select your network, enter the amount of data you want to buy and that’s all.
If done correctly, you’ll receive a message or notification immediately. This SMS show that your data purchase from Fidelity Bank was successful. Otherwise, you probably don’t have sufficient bank money in your account.
How to Buy Data From Fidelity Bank to Another Number
Now, since you’ve registered your phone number with Fidelity Bank, You’re ready. Follow the guideline below to buy data from Fidelity Bank to another number without an atm or debit card:
- Simply dial *770#. Do this on the phone number you opened an account with.
- Next, confirm the amount you want to buy.
- Select your Network provider (MTN, Airtel, Glo, or 9mobile)
- Enter Phone Number.
- Finally, enter your Fidelity Bank mobile USSD PIN and confirm the transaction.
That’s exactly how to buy data from Fidelity Bank to another phone number (not yours).
Buy Data From Your Fidelity Bank Account Using Mobile App
Remember I told you that there are several ways to buy data through mobile banking? This part is about the Fidelity Bank mobile app method.
Please, follow the guides below to buy a data plan using the Mobile app. You can either buy for yourself or buy for other phone numbers.
- First, download than Fidelity Bank mobile app if you don’t have it yet. Download it here and configure it correctly.
- Log in to your app
- Tap Airtime/Data.
- Select the source account and network destination.
- Input the amount to be sent and the recipient. number.
- Finally, enter your transaction PIN and proceed with the transaction.
That’s the simple method to purchase data using the Fidelity Bank mobile application. You’ll receive a debit alert on your bank account. On the other hand, the number you bought data for will receive a credit alert.
Interesting right? That’s all it works.
How to Buy Airtime Using Fidelity Bank
In this section, you’ll learn how to buy card, credit, or airtime using the Fidelity Bank ussd code. This post’s major purpose is to uncover the steps on how to buy data from Fidelity Bank. But, since airtime recharge is relevant, let’s add to the content.
Follow the guidelines below:
- Open your phone Caller app and dial *770*amount#. From your phone, dial *770*1000# to recharge ₦1000 on your phone. Then wait for the airtime to be credited to your account. No matter the network you use in Nigeria. Be it Glo, 9mobile, Airtel, or MTN, it works on all popular networks in Nigeria.
This must be done on the phone number you registered with the Fidelity Bank account.
Hope you get it now. There’s more below…
How to Buy Airtime From Fidelity Bank to Another Number
If you want to buy airtime from Fidelity Bank to another number, just dial *770*Phone Number*Amount#. Then, enter your transaction Fidelity Bank transaction PIN and you’re good to go.
Alternatively, you can just dial *770# and follow the prompt step by step to recharge your phone. It’s all the same.
Safety & Cautions: Before You Buy Data From Fidelity Bank
While you think that the Fidelity Bank data recharge code is helpful, some people have evil motives.
Yes, a lot of fraudulent activities are going on and if you’re not careful, anyone can buy data from your Fidelity Bank account and transfer it to their phone without your consent. Sad right? That’s the world we live in.
You can buy data from your Fidelity Bank account but please, take note of this information:
- You must keep your phone or PIN private to avoid unauthorized transactions.
- When you buy data or airtime for yourself Fidelity Bank USSD code may not require a PIN. Be careful about this.
There’s more to not bust these are the major ones. Still on it, below are some advantages of buying data using Fidelity Bank mobile USSD code:
- The Fidelity Bank data code is easy to use.
- On Fidelity Bank mobile banking, you can access almost all internet data plans from any network operator in Nigeria.
- It doesn’t consume all your time. Transactions are very fast.
- You can buy data or airtime for yourself and other people. This includes MTN, Airtel, Glo, and 9mobile users. The list may change in the future. For now, these are the popular telecommunication companies in Nigeria.
What Is The Code to Block Fidelity Bank Account?
To block your FB account or ATM card in an urgent situation, please open your Phone dialer and Dial *770*911# from any phone number. You will be required to provide the phone number you used in registering the Account and your USSD (770) PIN. This will lock your account and block the usage of your debit Card (ATM card).
How Can I Buy Data From My Bank?
To recharge data from your bank account is simple. Just dial the bank mobile USSD code and you’re good to go. For example, to buy data from Fidelity Bank, just dial *770#. Select the amount, your network, receiver’s phone number, and proceed from there.
How Do You Buy Airtime From Fidelity Bank?
To buy airtime from Fidelity Bank, simply dial *770*amount#. To buy for others, just dial *770*Phone number*amount#, enter your PIN and that’s all.
How Do I Use Fidelity Bank USSD code?
To activate and start using the Fidelity Bank code, dial *770# with the phone number you used in opening your Fidelity Bank account. Follow the instruction to activate ussd code. You may be asked to enter the last 6 digits on your ATM or debit card.
How to Withdraw Money From Fidelity Bank?
Below are several ways to withdraw your money from Fidelity Bank:
- Visit your bank and request a withdrawal.
- Go to the Automated Teller Machine (ATM) close to you.
- Withdraw from a POS.
- Transfer to someone and get cash back.
Let’s tell the truth, buying data from Fidelity Bank wasn’t possible in the past. No bank in Nigeria permits that. You’re not even allowed to recharge airtime to transfer money to other people.
Thankfully, purchasing data on Fidelity Bank can now be done from a mobile device. You don’t need to leave the house. You only need to push one or two buttons to achieve the desired data volume.
You may now purchase an internet data bundle for personal use or to gift to friends, family, or coworkers. Nowadays, technology makes everything simple.
Well, I hope you’ve learned how to buy data from Fidelity Bank today.
Leave a comment in the comment section if you’re facing any challenges…
For now, Read More Helpful Guides Below:
Last Updated on February 7, 2023 by NetworkPalava Admin